Sunday, April 11, 2010

Woo, my very own blog post! And it's not even my birthday!

Greetings, Internetters! You will immediately notice that this is a blog, but we'll come back to that in a moment. More important is that I use the exclamation mark far too much in my Internetting. You see, I'm on a diet - I'm trying to cut out the serial comma from my intake, and as always, one vice is replaced by another. Here it is the exclamation mark replacing the serial comma. !!! They're everywhere!

But back to this being a blog. Yes, you're right, I should do an introduction of sorts. This is "Cliff Face's Writerly Musings" - and I am Cliff Face. Oh, but it's a pen name, so don't worry. You can call me Bic if you'd like, though I won't hear you. And yes, I am a writer. An unpublished, unemployed writer of some talents. Oh, don't you worry - one day I'll have a mighty empire founded in the written word, and then I can say to you all, "See, I told you I wasn't illiterate!"

You should also be warned that I use dashes far too much - see, there's one now (and I use brackets a fair bit too!) - but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, I promised someone I would link them to my blog as soon as I had made my first post, so I'll at least attempt to cut this ramble short, and not go on and on in my fictional ways.

More to come! Stay tuned, and if you go out of tune, a music shop should be able to fix you up.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment